Friday, August 20, 2010

The Hooping Body- Warm Up & Flexibility Routine

I'll admit right here and now that I'm not an athlete. I've never been athletic in my life. Hooping was the first physical activity (besides just dancing my butt off) that I liked. Now that I'm addicted, I'm realizing that my body needs a lot more from me than when I was just sitting around.

I always kick myself after a good hoop session for not stretching or warming up because I'll be super sore the next day and unable to hoop again. But since I don't have an athletic background, it's just not one of my habits. It was hard to figure out where to start. Which is why I was so happy to see this video by groovinMegz. It lists a sequence of stretches and exercises that I can easily accomplish and fit into any practice. Thanks GroovinMegz!

No comments:

Post a Comment